Please read our rules and policies.
If you have any questions or need any clarifications on anything in our Rules and F.A.Q., please Contact Us!
We will try to work with you to resolve any issues outside of what is covered here. Rules and policies may change at our discretion, dependent upon circumstances. The campground assumes no responsibility for loss or damage through fire, theft, collision or otherwise; including moving of trailers with camp equipment.
ANYONE CAUSING A DISTURBANCE OR NOT CONFORMING TO CAMP RULES WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE – NO REFUNDS
Red Eagle is privately owned and the Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
- All trailer sales within Red Eagle will be handled by the Management.
- No trailer over 15 years of age may be sold in the park, unless Management has approved of the sale.
- All new prospective trailer owners must be approved by the Management.
- Any and all trailer sale is subject to a 7 % fee, payable to Red Eagle Management, regardless of who completed the sale.
- Noise that might disturb others will not be permitted at any time.
- Excessive drinking or profane language will not be tolerated
- Music must be kept at a reasonable level at all times.
- Quiet time is 11 pm to 8 am. During this time, please respect your neighbours and the Camp’s “Quiet Time” policy.
- Firearms, air guns, slingshots and FIREWORKS are not allowed in park.
- All ATV’s, golf carts, motorized bikes, vehicles & recreational trailers must be insured and operated by a licensed driver.
- Helmets MUST be worn while on ATVs. Children under 18 years of age must wear helmets while on bicycles.
- No riding bicycles or driving golf carts or other utility vehicles is allowed after dark.
- Absolutely NO racing of any kind is allowed in the Camp.
- No motorized vehicle of any kind is allowed to be driven on the beach or playground areas.
- Speed limit is 10 km/h.
- Boats are not permitted near the swimming area.
- Water skiing is not permitted near the swimming area, from the swimming raft or docks.
- Docks are privately leased & not to be used without permission.
- Management reserves the right to patrol on bicycle in the dark.
- No two families can own the same trailer unless park fees determined by the Management are paid by both families.
- Subletting is not permitted
- Only one tent is allowed per site.
- Security gate cards are available for a small refundable deposit. Cards will be revoked if used by unregistered guests.
- Do not take shortcuts through campsites.
- Access to the beach is ‘in front or back of the store.
- Camping site must be maintained and kept clean by campers. Charges will apply if we (Red Eagle) have to do it for you.
- Garbage is to be secured in plastic bags & placed in the container provided. This container is for household Garbage only.
- No garbage from outside Red Eagle is permitted in Red Eagle bins. (ie. Bringing garbage from a municipality that charges for garbage disposal is not permitted.)
- NO LITTERING is permitted
- Put bagged household garbage in CLEAR bags and deposit in the garbage bin.
- Please recycle items in their proper bins.
- All other household items must be taken directly to the township dump.
- Please do your part to keep garbage in it’s correct place.
- Trees or shrubs may not be cut without management approval.
- Sites must be kept neat & clean at all times.
- Empty bottles and cases, etc. are to be out of sight.
- Unsightly building materials, skids, furniture, etc. shall not be stored on site.
- Woodpiles shall be small & neatly kept.
- Posts & signs are not to be painted or altered in any way.
- Campsite must be cleaned up prior to departing.
- Campers are responsible for maintaining the grass on their sites. If management deems grass cutting is necessary, management will do so & charge $20.00 per cut.
- All visitors must register upon arrival and pay the appropriate fees.
- Anyone over the age of 18, regardless of relationship (ie: son, daughter etc), is considered a Visitor.
- Day visitors must exit the Camp by 11 pm.
- Management reserves the right to limit visitors.
- Seasonal Campers are responsible for visitors and their conduct. Unregistered guests will be charged to the seasonal campsite owner being visited.
- Visitor’s cars must be kept in the designated parking areas.
In order to ensure that you have a memorable camping experience, and for the benefit of all of our campers, we have found it necessary to implement a pet policy. We understand your pet is part of your family and we welcome your pet.
- Pet(s) may not be left unattended anywhere, at any time, this includes your trailer.
- All vaccinations must be up to date and proof of same, may be requested.
- Pet(s) must be on a leash at ALL TIMES.
- Pet(s) must be walked/supervised by a responsible person. Parents please ensure your children have control of your pet at all times.
- Pet(s) will not be brought to the Beach, playground, swimming area. Young children playing in the sand often will put sand in their mouths. If a pet pees in the sand, this is unfair to our young guests. Please keep your pet off all sand.
- Pet(s) must be cleaned up after with the proper equipment and disposed of properly.
- Pet(s) will not be allowed to disturb your neighbors in any manner and MUST be kept quiet.
PLEASE NOTE FOR FIREWORK-SENSITIVE ANIMALS: WE CELEBRATE HOLIDAYS WITH FIREWORKS!
- Any cheques returned from the bank are subject to a $50 charge plus administration fee for dealing with it.
- Cottage reservations require 50% deposit to secure your dates.
- Cottage reservation fees and Site deposits are non-refundable.
- Campsite deposits are $300 + HST and a deposit for the following year is required by October 1st of each year.
- If deposit payment isn’t received by October 1st, the site is considered to be open for the next year & the trailer may be removed at owner’s risk & cost.
- Trailer owner(s) is responsible for any action/damage and the safety of their children & Visitors.
- Play & swim at your own risk. There is no Lifeguard on duty & Red Eagle and it’s representatives assume no responsibility for loss or damage of any kind.
- Campers/Trailer Owners are responsible to pay any applicable taxes and government charges.
- Children are entirely the responsibility of the parents and must obey all camp policies and safety rules.
- Teenagers must be onsite or in company of parent by 11 pm every evening. Exception to this is on Dance nights only. On Dance nights teens may be off site AND accompanied by a parent until midnight.
Request a Callback
Fill in the form below to request a callback to discuss your move.
Fantastic Family-Friendly Cottages/Campground!
We stayed in the 2 bdrm cabin this August and we had no complaints about the cabin or the Campground! The cabin looks, smells and feels new and has been kept up impeccably. The air conditioning was a lovely bonus on a hot August week. Not all of their rental cabins have a/c so we were lucky ours did. The kitchen has everything you need to cook and serve food. Everything is thoughtfully laid out and decorated in a small space. The lake is a few steps away from the cabin – the view from the cabin in the morning is great.
Great Place To Own A Trailer In
My husband, myself and our 9 year old son decided to buy a trailer here this past May. We have a an amazing first summer here. The people are great. The owners Karen and Chris are awesome! There is always something to do here, every weekend is jam packed with things for the campers young and old. The park is pet friendly which is great. It’s kept quiet at night, so you don’t have to worry about be kept up all night.
Great Family Atmosphere
This was our first visit to the Red Eagle Campground. Only going by the pictures on their website we were a little nervous of what we would actually find when we got there. We were thrilled! We rented their 3bdrm cottage, which had 2 queen beds 1 double and a set of bunk beds – plenty of room for 8 people. The cottage was very well stocked with small appliances, cookware and dishes, a full stove/oven, a gas bbq and a perfect view of their private sandy beach. The water on Lake Wollaston is clear and Red Eagle keeps their swimming area clean.
Great place for Families
My husband and I as well as our 2 children (first time aged 3 & 8) have been here 2 times now. Each time in early-mid July. After our first time here we were hooked. This is a campground where most of the guests own a trailer or RV on a lot. There are no tent lots but each lot is allowed to have a tent pitched if they desire. If you don’t own a trailer/RV there is a 1 BDRM cottage, a 3 BDRM cottage and a 2 BDRM RV available to rent.The first stay we rented the 2 Bedroom RV for 7 days. The next year we stayed for 3 extra days so 10 days.
Staff is very friendly!
Room was comfortable and clean with a nice view of the lake.
We can’t wait to return!
We will definitely come back!
If you are in the Coe Hill area Red Eagle is a great place to stay!