In order to ensure that you have a memorable camping experience, and for the benefit of all of our campers, we have found it necessary to implement a pet policy. We understand your pet is part of your family and we welcome your pet.
- Pet(s) may not be left unattended anywhere, at any time, this includes your trailer.
- All vaccinations must be up to date and proof of same, may be requested.
- Pet(s) must be on a leash at ALL TIMES.
- Pet(s) must be walked/supervised by a responsible person. Parents please ensure your children have control of your pet at all times.
- Pet(s) will not be brought to the Beach, playground, swimming area. Young children playing in the sand often will put sand in their mouths. If a pet pees in the sand, this is unfair to our young guests. Please keep your pet off all sand.
- Pet(s) must be cleaned up after with the proper equipment and disposed of properly.
- Pet(s) will not be allowed to disturb your neighbors in any manner and MUST be kept quiet.