2021 Cottage/Cabin Cancellation Policy
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Red Eagle Family Campground for an enjoyable stay. We understand these are uncertain times and that plans do not always happen the way we would like them to and sometimes, changes are necessary. In case you have to make changes to your vacation with us, we want to make sure you are aware of our 2021 Cottage/Cabin Cancellation Policy. As always, should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
If you choose to cancel, these are the options:
- Full refund less a $50 processing fee with 1 month notice prior to your planned arrival
- A 50% refund less a $50 processing fee with less than 1 month notice prior to your planned arrival
- And a 0% refund with less than 2 weeks notice prior to your planned arrival
- Due to the special circumstances of the COVID Pandemic, if you would prefer we can move your booking to the following summer with one month notice prior to your planned arrival. Your reservation fees will be subject to change. For example, if payment is made in full on 2021 rates… if the rate increases in 2022, the re-booking will be subject to the price increase for that year and you will be required to pay the difference.
If Red Eagle Family Campground is unable to honour your reservation due to Covid-19 restrictions:
- If the Governments of Ontario or Canada prevent Red Eagle from opening our cottages and honouring your reservation we will at that time contact each individual with a booking during the closure and discuss the options such as;
- rolling the booking forward to 2022,
- full cancellation,
- a partial cancellation,
- booking later in the 2021 season.
- As this is a fluid situation this circumstance will be handled on a case by case basis. At this time we are hopeful that our 2021 cottage/ cabin rental season will be similar to 2020 when all cabin rentals were permitted throughout the 2020 season.
This policy is subject to change and we will advise you should a change occur relating to your booking.